Strong Certified Essential Online Services
Manage your business, your staff, and your customers You can easily manage your business’s schedule online with Genbook. No more phone or email tag, no heavy day planners, no stress.
Stand out from the competition, and fill your calendar with new appointments
It’s so important for your business to stand out, especially when you’re just starting out. With Genbook, your business can be found and directly booked on the major Search sites, online directories, and local apps – everywhere your customers are.
Free Trial From Strong Dry Carpet Claning Systems Click Here
If your website is not on page one, it’s irrelevant!
Consumers search online every day to find business locations. If your address or phone number is wrong or missing, you’ll want this critical information updated as quickly as possible. Our listing service is second to none! Get your business out to over 300 directory sites, and get found online! Localeze provides your True Identity™ information to the largest network of local search platforms, mobile applications, navigation solutions, and services. Having more local search platform partners allows your listing to go further with more influence.
Did you know? Many local businesses don’t realize the importance of managing their business listings until they lose revenue. Internet search pages are flooded with a business’ name, address and phone number; sometimes even before the business opens their door.
Let Strong set up and manage your Certified Google Advertising Campaign!
While nearly anyone can use the Google Ad Words results to help build an online presence, there are definite advantages to hiring a Google Ad Words Certified management specialist. It’s not as easy as it seems to do it yourself, and simple mistakes can cost you hundreds of dollars.
Some of these advantages are:
- We understand how to run a successful pay per click campaign so that you get immediate results, a significant amount of data to help you determine if Google AdWords is a good investment for you and the ability to use Geo targeting effectively and efficiently.
- Our AdWords management specialists know how to track the goals of your website, work across multiple domains, install conversion tracking and explore internal site search for a variety of campaigns.
- Strong’s AdWord specialists know the best way to organize your campaign to make the most of your investment and save you money. They can also set up your Google AdWords account and payment information.
- We know how to optimize Pay Per Click results and understand AdRank, quality scores, landing page quality and click through rates and understand how they affect your AdWords campaigns.
- We can help you select the best Google Display Network and search sites to display your ads.
- We recognize the importance of testing and tweaking your AdWords campaign to make sure you get the most from your campaign(s).
- Our certified Google AdWords management specialists will help you design a campaign that results in high relevancy and quality scores…
NO LONG-TERM CONTRACTS – Service is Month to Month
Our clients choose to work with us each month based on value and performance. Service can be cancelled at any time after the first month.
Campaign Setup Starting At $297.00 Initial Set up plus $197 per month for management)
The Big 3! Let our experts set up your most important online listings correctly! Complete with 10 optimized photos, keyword optimized listing description and internet set up sheet included!
One Time Only! $197.00
5 Custom Optimized Videos a $250 Value
10 Custom Optimized Photos $149 Value
- 10 Custom Optimized Photos
- 5 Custom YouTube Videos
- Annual Subscription To Localeze Listing Service
- 50 Manual Optimized Directory Listings
- Listings On The Big 3 (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- Keyword Research
- Local Competition Analysis
- Website Optimization Research
- Internet Set Up Sheet
- SEO Optimized Blog Posts
- White Hat Link Building
SEO Packages Starting At Just $397 A Month! (under 100,000 results for keyword search)
If your website is not on page one it’s irrelevant!